skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Molly's Family Moments
Friday, May 2, 2008
Getting a portrait done in front of Centre Pompidou.
It came out ok, except one of my eyes is way too close to my nose and we look about 15! Hey, it was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My 2003 Xmas gift now has 102,000 miles on it. It now makes a noise that 3 mechanics couldn't identify. I am in no position to buy a new car. How long will my "GOLDEN NUGGET" last?
My peeps
Dad's blog
Nana's blog
Katelyn's blog
Amaya and Lilly's blog
Crystal's blog
Blog Archive
►
2009
(55)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(146)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
▼
May
(18)
I alwys buy cheap sunglasses for this reason. I WI...
My laptop is screwed! Can see top 2 in. and some o...
I shut my laptop with a pen on the keyboard!
I don't know my login or password!
All I see are lines with a few spaces to help me c...
I wont be posting 4 a bit!
I wont be blogging 4 a while
Lilly's Birthday cake, I'm proud to say I made it ...
Lilly's 7th birthday Luau
So I'm thinking the Pilots in France should pass o...
People crowding to see Mona LisaAustins had his sh...
More Anniversary pics
Our 10th! Day at crowded Eiffel tower, Rodin museu...
Golf en France, notice the Authentic Chateau behin...
Getting a portrait done in front of Centre Pompidou.
Jardin de Louxembourg... Mezmorizing!!! Even Austi...
Pantheon (it was closed) still impressive from the...
Royal gates and St. chappelle
►
April
(22)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(9)
►
December
(9)
About Me
Molly's Family
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment