Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update

Today we ki-yaked (sp?) in the ocean and I swam out a few hundred yards to a slide and "iceberg" like rockclimbing with no ropes in 30 feet of water. I did it by swimming on my back with my eyes closed saying "I'm in the pool" over and over. I had a hot stone massage, ordered a hand carved wood sign to say REMMEL and be done Saturday, watched fire dancers, got picked as the "stupid tourist" and they tried to get me to eat fire....ha ha... in front of everyone, pics 2 come. had a romantic dinner with hubby and filled another kitties tummy, 2nite with mussels;) Turns out, according to locals, we are on a volcano. Thought the carribean chain was due to platetechtonics ans shelf shifting more than volcanic activity....Need to google, these folks are kind and attentive, but based on my experience thus far they have NO schooling. They cannot speak in sentences. Very bizarre language barrier, even managers and co-ordinators. Still, very kind people. 2morrow is sleep in day for us all. Then and art show, and a big paryt. Oh and Lilly is in love with a "kokonut" that how they spell it here. She name him Coke-a-nut. She took it to bed! Kids!!! Mom, Dad, Crys let me know that u know I'm here and ok! I'll buy another card 2morrow! Love u all

3 comments:

Georgetown Gang said...

Hi Mol and family!!! Mom, Dad and I have seen your postings!!! I am waiting to see some awesome pictures....Enjoy the last few days you have in paradise because it is cold as all heck in MD.!!!

Georgetown Gang said...

Hi Molly - I hope you are having a great time!! I would be feeding all of the Kitties too...I can't believe you went in the water...good for you...I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. Tell the kids and Austin I said HI...
Love Mom and Dad

PS...Posted by Crystal because you are not set up for anonymous comments

LadyIrish said...

Hey Molly and Family-
The New Hampshire bunch is reading about all these adventures too. We are envious because it is coooold here-the leaves have all fallen and we had a few snow flakes the other day!
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!