Hi there Molly and family....nice to hear from you. I also have very fond memories of our fun summer vacations up at Northern Acres. Your sweet daughters are just as cute as I remember you being at there age. I was looking through your blogs and noticed you were in San Jaun not to long ago. We are heading there on a cruise with the family in 2 weeks...any good advice...any must see's while we are in port?? I loved the pictures of your trip to Paris....I was lucky enough to go when I was 15 and it brought back such awsome memories....by the way my husband totally would have snoozed at the museum also!!!lol
So you have 2 little girls...I bet they keep you just as busy as your sisters girls keep her. I have 2 older stepdaughters and a 16 yr old...Keri she is a great kid. I cant believe how fast they grow!! She is gearing up for softball season...she is the varsity pitcher. We have alot of fun with that...I cant believe it will be over in 2 years..she has played since she was 4. Tim my husband is a Master Electrician...he is working on a new hospital up in Canada..I am a nurse...I have only been in the field 2 years but I love it!!! Best choice I ever made!! Basically just your typical American family!! Well I look forward to hearing from you...the next pics I post will be of our cruise!!! Take care, Angel
My 2003 Xmas gift now has 102,000 miles on it. It now makes a noise that 3 mechanics couldn't identify. I am in no position to buy a new car. How long will my "GOLDEN NUGGET" last?
2 comments:
Happy Happy birthday Amaya-you and your sister are so pretty! I hope you got lots of nice presents, and that the cake was yummy!
Hi there Molly and family....nice to hear from you. I also have very fond memories of our fun summer vacations up at Northern Acres. Your sweet daughters are just as cute as I remember you being at there age. I was looking through your blogs and noticed you were in San Jaun not to long ago. We are heading there on a cruise with the family in 2 weeks...any good advice...any must see's while we are in port?? I loved the pictures of your trip to Paris....I was lucky enough to go when I was 15 and it brought back such awsome memories....by the way my husband totally would have snoozed at the museum also!!!lol
So you have 2 little girls...I bet they keep you just as busy as your sisters girls keep her. I have 2 older stepdaughters and a 16 yr old...Keri she is a great kid. I cant believe how fast they grow!! She is gearing up for softball season...she is the varsity pitcher. We have alot of fun with that...I cant believe it will be over in 2 years..she has played since she was 4. Tim my husband is a Master Electrician...he is working on a new hospital up in Canada..I am a nurse...I have only been in the field 2 years but I love it!!! Best choice I ever made!! Basically just your typical American family!! Well I look forward to hearing from you...the next pics I post will be of our cruise!!! Take care, Angel
Post a Comment