Sunday, March 22, 2009

View of the Escondido Valley, On the way to the Indian Casino






Ostrich farm in the Valley




We spent our afternoon drinking a nice Reisling, eating bread ang cheese, then driving north to the Valley View Indian casino. I wasn't permitted to bring my camera :( but had a nice time anyway. Austin won what I lost so we broke even and recieved a FREE lobster and king crab buffet. All in all we made out

prettyt well!

3 comments:

Nancy's Blog said...

Hi,looks like you are having a great time.Post more pictures!!!

LadyIrish said...

Love the Pictures-you look happy and like you are having a great time! How was the wine?
Evan tried taking a pic in a casino once, and they came and almost took the camera away from us! There were no signs of warning.

Molly's Family said...

The wine was pretty good. We bought the Reisling and the dessert port because the really stood out
The security gaurd at the front door saw my camera and said they would take it if I took a pic so I put it in the car!