unfortunately I am allergic to everthing that grows in dirt pretty much. Severe ragweed, arm is still sore Sunday night, but on the bright side I am NOT allergic to my dogs...sorry Austin!
My 2003 Xmas gift now has 102,000 miles on it. It now makes a noise that 3 mechanics couldn't identify. I am in no position to buy a new car. How long will my "GOLDEN NUGGET" last?
5 comments:
That looks like it hurts,I hope your ok.Did you get something to put on it?
What is the Allergy to???
unfortunately I am allergic to everthing that grows in dirt pretty much. Severe ragweed, arm is still sore Sunday night, but on the bright side I am NOT allergic to my dogs...sorry Austin!
Sorry for you. I guess it is long, designer styled, soft , comfortable garden gloves for you!!
Yes, and lots of meds...
Post a Comment